The name of our organization was changed from Navy Cryptologic
Reserve Alumni Association to Navy Cryptologic Reserve
Association effective 10 SEP 2007. The name was further
refined to Naval Cryptologic Reserve Association effective
22 AUG 2008.
The function of the Association shall include:
- Conducting a periodic reunion.
- Providing fraternal, social and recreational activities for
members and guest.
- Advocating strong and adequate U.S. Armed Forces sufficient
to maintain security interests worldwide.
- Supporting efforts to preserve and strengthen the security
of capabilities of the cryptologic agencies of the Department
- Encouraging and supporting the preservation of the history
of cryptology by members of the Association and appropriate
Becoming a Member:
Membership in the NCRA is open to all current and former
affiliates of a Naval Security Group Reserve unit or a
Naval Reserve Information Operations unit and to all currently
or formerly assigned on active or inactive duty to support
or monitor those units. All rates and all ranks are invited. Click
here for the membership form.